Side Hinged Garage Doors
Side hinged doors are great doors
for those who wish a more traditional look. As the name suggests, the
doors are hung in two parts on each side of the frame, opening left and
right. They come in a huge range of styles and colours and are available
in GRP, steel or timber, which looks great.
- Take up no interior space in your garage as they are hung inside the
frame and swing outwards
- Middle bolt action and lock make them secure
- Two-piece door means you only have to have one half of the door open
- They can be automated to work on remote control, which is very secure
- "don't be told you can't"
- No real disadvantages, except if your driveway slopes upwards
substantially, as remember, the doors swing outwards and will catch
- Side hung doors, although look very simple once fitted, do take
precision fitting to line up correctly
|Our garage door and carpentry skills will ensure a great
fit every time.